Office Chat is simple and secure messaging for business teams. Coworkers can securely collaborate no matter where or how they work – no need to exchange numbers or friend anyone first.
We are pleased to announce the release of Office Chat 1.4 for mobile, desktop and Mac platforms. This release contains some awesome new features including wire-to-wire encryption & HIPPA compliance. The full release notes with bug fixes and changes are as follows:
New features and improvements in Office Chat 1.4
- Ability to mute a team conversation.
- 2 factor authentication including Google authenticator integration.
- Ability to see your network’s current security level.
- Improved network connection handling for fast & reliable messaging from mobile.
- UI speed improvements.
- End-to-end encryption of messages and files.
- Strong password policies supported with intuitive UI to set strong passwords.
New controls for administrators in Office Chat 1.4
- New enterprise plan designed for companies that demand the highest level of security now available. All messages & files, sent under the enterprise plan, are now encrypted when stored on the client, sent over the network or stored on the server.
- 2FA authentication set-up with choice of delivering token over Email or Google Authenticator.
- New user management capabilities – e.g. ability to reset 2FA.
- New capabilities to configure strong password policies.
- HIPAA compliance (requires private cloud deployment).
- Enterprise plan with monthly and yearly payment choices.