A point release update on 1.3 release of Office Chat for all platforms is now available for download from http://officechat.com/office-chat-download . This point release contains a number of bug fixes and improvements related to reducing memory usage and support for iPhone 6 and 6 plus devices, as well as other minor issues. The full release notes with bug fixes and changes are as follows:
Office Chat for iPhone and iPad:
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ device ready.
- Reconnecting UI strip was invisible sometimes issue fixed.
- Tap to upload your picture area of touch improved.
- Welcome landing page not getting refreshed at times after the first conversation issue fixed.
- Sometimes push notifications not received issue has been fixed.
- Sometimes the app crashed when IMs were typed at a fast rate.
- Fixes around stability of the device after it was re-enabled from a dis-abled state has been fixed.
- Sometimes UI text alignment of text boxes was distorted after resetting password has been fixed.
- Sometimes when a message requiring acknowledgement was sent it was treated as normal message has been fixed.
Office Chat for Android:
- Battery usage has been reduced by over 50% on all android devices.
- Sometime the presence of the user was shown offline even when the user was online.
- Issue with sometimes a message being stuck in sending state has been fixed.
- Sometime the latest presence was not refreshed in colleagues list has been fixed.
Office Chat for Windows Desktop:
- Bug fixes around acknowledgement messages.
- Outlook contacts were not always getting fetched correctly. This has been fixed.
- Suspended users are now shown a relevant error message during login attempts.
- Added more information to ‘Report an Error’ & ‘Email Logs to Office Chat support’ to better identify issues.
Office Chat for Mac:
- OS X Yosemite (10.10) ready.
- Improved experience in upgrade to a new client.
- Higher reliability of sending IM and around re-connection logic.
- Compose actions brought out on the menu bar for quick accessibility.
- New team chat type ahead keyboard usability improved.
- Sometime app crashed when the presence change toaster was shown is fixed.
- The app crash when an audio file was shared with a message acknowledgement is fixed.
- Sometimes app crashed when loading older messages is fixed.
- Sometimes app crashed when the machine came out of sleep mode is fixed.
- Fixed a crash when command+c was pressed and the focus was not on text box.
- Easy of reporting an issue to email@example.com when it happens directly from the error dialog.